- CG Generalist
- On the Contact form hit "Job Application"
- Make sure to send link for LinkedIn
- Showreel Link
- We are alway ready to hear from CG Generalists. Roles from juniors to leads/supervisors.
- Work in all of the CG Pipeline communicating between your Team Lead and Director.
- Managing your workload and completing shots allocated to you on time.
- Ensuring your work is communicating clearly from blocking through to final light and render.
- Open to sharing knowledge with team.
- Understanding of all aspect of the CG side of production
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Scripting is a plus but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem solving
- Highly motivated, organised and diligent
- Responsive to taking direction and feedback
- Open, approachable and friendly
- Team player and good collaborator
- Someone who thrives in a studio environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and keep a cool head under pressure
- We are looking for people with experience at all levels, from juniors to leads/supervisors.
Benefits & perks
- Unlimited tea, coffee
- Many staff social events throughout year
- Free beer every Friday!
- Viborg Denmark
- Next to The Animation Workshop
- Fixed term contract 2-3 months - possibility of extension
- Depends on experience