- Maya Character Animator
- On the Contact form hit "Job Application"
- Make sure to send link for LinkedIn
- Showreel Link
- We are alway ready to hear from 3D Animators. Roles from juniors to leads/supervisors.
- Working as part of a team of animators, communicating between your Team Lead and Director.
- Managing your workload and completing the shots allocated to you on time.
- Ensuring your work is communicating clearly from blocking through to final animation.
- Open to sharing knowledge with team.
- Excellent understanding of body mechanics, performance and strong posing.
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem solving
- Highly motivated, organised and diligent
- Responsive to taking direction and feedback
- Open, approachable and friendly
- Team player and good collaborator
- Someone who thrives in a studio environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and keep a cool head under pressure
- We are looking for people with experience at all levels, from juniors to leads/supervisors.
Benefits & perks
- Unlimited tea, coffee & breakfast
- Many staff social events throughout year
- Free beer every Friday!
- Subsidised local gym membership (for contracts over 2 months)
- Profit participation (for staff who have been in our studio for 2+ years)
- Viborg Denmark
- Next to The Animation Workshop
- Fixed term contract 2-3 months - possibility of extension
- Depends on experience